Friday, December 19, 2008

White Christmas?

Wow, I'm so new I don't even know what I just did. Is my blog always going to be titled "White Christmas?" Because I only wanted this one titled that. Oh well I'll figure it out later.

By the way, Bing Crosby is a really good singer. And a good actor. He's cool.

I've had only one day of school this week because of snow. How exciting is that!?! Of course we'll have to make up for it later, but I'm happy now. It's so beautiful outside! And it's so close to Christmas, I think we just might have a White Christmas this year. I don't remember having a white Christmas before, so I'm really excited.

My sister Kari is coming home tomorrow. We can't wait to see her. But this year she's the only one comming home. My two oldest brothers won't come home, because they got married this summer. But I wish them thier own Merry Christmases.

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome! You made your own blog. Good Job. Nice picture too!

    ReplyDelete