Friday, April 17, 2009

College

I just applied online to EAC (Eastern Arizona College). There will probably be more steps later. But it was so easy that I'm kicking myself for not doing it earlier. I hope I get accepted for the spring term. I also hope that I know soon enough to put this school on my scholarship application. I am goingto try to get the Tom Brumbaugh Scholarship. It's a music scholarship from the band department worth $1,000.oo. It is a band scholarship, but because I have a broken hand Ms. Hamblin said I can sing for it. I think that my only hope for winning this scholarship, is if I'm the only one that applies for it. The reason I think this is because I don't fill out practice records, or turn them in. oops (::( I also haven't been taking any private lessons for any of my instruments except piano, and that one isn't very impressive. I hope this all works out in the end...

2 comments:

  1. I didn't get the Brumbaugh scholarship. Maybe I'll get the Valipiani which is for choir students, but I highly doubt it because James Mungin the Choir star applied for it. I probably don't stand a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. James Mungin got the Valipiani Scholarship. No big surprise. He's going on to become a world renoun Opera Star.

    ReplyDelete